Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Future Stationary?


These are some collages I did using some left over pieces from a childrens book I am currently working on. I am either going to use the actual collages for stationary or just get ideas from them. For example, the one with "BOOM" on it gave me the idea to make a pop up card that was a bomb and when you opened it up it says BOOM!. Another idea was to make the envelope the actual card. By making the envolope a bomb and you have to open up the entire envolpe saids "BOOM" inside of it with whatever bad news you have.











For this fallen skier I would like him to be placed in envelope that had an avalanche on it with a few chalets buried in the snow. I was also thinking it would make a cute note paper or large post-its that people put on their refrigerators.


















I am not really sure what I would like to do with this little guy. I was thinking about making more strange similar characters with small heads and huge hats or maybe the opposite. A whole family of this little people with big hats and small bodies and small hats and huge bodies. I am not sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment